Montego Bay Convention Centre
With the ocean front location and breath-taking views, the Montego Bay Convention Centre offers one of the most beautiful settings in the world. This is one of the newest additions to the Meetings and Conventions market, with a combined total of 142,000 square feet of meeting, exhibition, ballroom, and plenary space.
The Montego Bay Convention Centre (MBCC) has combined world-class facilities, with cutting edge design, giving guests unparalleled space, flexibility and service in this vibrant Caribbean Island. MBCC delivers more customer-focused features, flexibility and state of the art services than any other facility in the region.
Offering more than 132,000 square feet of flexible indoor and outdoor event space in the heart of Rose Hall’s elegant corridor, Montego Bay Convention Centre is a state-of-the-art facility, the largest of its kind in the English-speaking Caribbean. Getting to the Montego Bay Convention Centre is a mere 15 minutes away from the Sangster International Airport with direct links from the highway.
The MBCC is divided into 3 main areas which include:
- 56,788 square feet of dedicated exhibit space.
- A Grand Ballroom with 18,845 square feet featuring plush carpeting, track lighting and surround sound audio all connected to a state-of-the art full service kitchen.
- A Meeting Centre with more than 10,367 square feet where you can run 9 concurrent meetings. All rooms feature surround audio and carpeting.
- The Courtyard is attached to the exhibit hall and features more than 25,000 square feet of space with a stunning ocean view. The Ocean View Terrace with its amazing view offers more than 18,000 square feet of outdoor space perfect for receptions and celebrations of all types.
- Dedicated parking for 500 vehicles.
Visit their website at mbconventioncentre.com/